Monday, January 07, 2008

collecting myself

Back home. The light filtered through the clouds outside and the plastic blinds covering the windows is a mixture of brass and amber. Cesar is watching the first season of "Will and Grace" on DVD and I am collecting myself. Nearly done. For a moment I thought I was going insane and I was set on getting an appointment with a psychiatrist the minute I got back to Vancouver, but another ride through Hell (the flight over here) and a night in "my own bed" (read: Cesar's bed) I feel a bit better. I rang that director guy, Nathaniel Geary, this afternoon and he said he was going to email me with a time and place for us to meet tomorrow. I'm kind of nervous. But it's good to be back in business at least, I think that's the only way I can keep depression and insanity off my door step, work work work; keep that inspiration and creativty flowing.

No comments: