Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Done.

It's been a tumultuous past month, what with my own personal problems in my private life as well as with the end of term school work, but we're finally done with our presentation now and after a critique session with our singing teacher tomorrow we're completely done with second term and I get to fly home to sweden and celebrate christmas with my family. I am so looking forward to it. Several reasons why; I haven't seen my family in eleven months and twelve days (my mother informed me today via e-mail), I haven't seen my soon-to-be one-year-old niece at all, I really need the break to breathe and take a step back from everything that is my life here in Vancouver and get some perspective on things, plus refuel myself with energy for third and last term at VFS.

I am sitting in our basement computer lounge at school right now, waiting for a belated voice class to start at three. And we all just remembered our teacher saying something about a test a while back and none of us have prepared for that at all. It never rains but it pours, eh! (sorry couldn't help it) And (here's a Fry & Laurie quote for you) sometimes it rains and pours at the same time!

No comments: