Friday, October 14, 2005

some inspired thoughts on divinity and other usual stuff

Today I was at the Centre for Flexible Learning - and finally it's lived up to its name! Bengt is a magnificent teacher and I felt so inspired and exhilarated after we'd quit for the day and I was walking to the bus stop. It was sunny and there were fallen leafs all around me and it was just so beautiful, and I was so full of inspiration and thought and emotion.

When I sat on the bus I took out "Angels in America Vol. II" and read a few scenes, and suddenly I had my first angelological epiphany, well more like a philosophical idea really, but I wrote it down the minute I got home anyway and I posted it as an entry in my other-LJ, which is more of a writing project than an actual journal { my_first_life } and you can read it here.

Also I got the magazine which published three of my poems in the mail today. Haven't had a time to read it just yet, but it seems really interesting. I'm going to book a train ticket to Gothenburg now, still can't really process the fact that I'm going to the Poetry Festival! I think it will be so great!!

Oh, and I watched Kingdom of Heaven last night, just bought the DVD, and thought I'd watch it when I still couldn't sleep at three o'clock. So I was up watching that 'til five this morning - and I have to say, I hadn't really expected it to be more than average, you know. But I thought it was really just so great! So I'm coaxing my family into watching it tonight. Yes, I want to watch it two nights in a row. I've watched most movies more than ten times, and a few I've even watched up to five times in a row - A home at the end of the world, being the most recent one.

No comments: