Monday, January 12, 2009

Monday and more to come

Had the worst night's sleep ever. But I'm feeling better today, thank you. My agent called me at midnight... let me emphasize: Midnight... and told me that I have an audition today in the afternoon. It's for some music video, band yet to be revealed. And they didn't give me any sides before-hand, so I'll have to memorize and prepare it on the spot, which should be fine, I think, cause it's a music video right, so how much talking could there possibly be? Right? Well, anyway. My audition is an four o'clock and I work between twelve and six-thirty, which also posed as a bit of a problem, but I just got off the phone with the lovely Mira, my manager, and she's letting me go, so now I just have to nail it.

Oh, and I'm going for the role of Girl, 16, and naturally beautiful... tssk. Well, let's put the puppy eyes to the test, right? I figured this would be a good chance to see if I'll pass for a 16-year-old, since that's also the age of the character I'll be portraying in mine and Ana's film whenever we get it made.

Speaking of which, after much fretting and brooding and trying to breathe, I finished the draft. I found the 2nd act, I hope, and simplified it and narrowed down the locations, and I'll be discussing it with Ana tonight... so I'll make sure to keep you posted on that. She probably won't like it at all, and I probably didn't find a 2nd act either, but hey... all part of the process, right. Just wish I wasn't running out of time!

Off to work now. Hey, maybe I should quiz the customers about my age?

1 comment:

Dear Ida said...

Hello my love,

How was your audition? I hope it went well!

By the way I have come to the conclusion that your chest pains, and difficulty in breathing is the result of panic attacks!!! Sweetie you keep having panic attacks! My mom gets them all the time, though hers are different, they still consist on the same baises and thats stress!

Sweetie you need to relax! The reson for your frequent uncomfortableness is because you keep worrying about the little time you have left and how you feel like your getting old and how your running out of time! Again you need to relax! Trust me if you slow your mind down a bit and try not to worry so much about the future or things that are still yet to come, you will feel a bit less pain! Promise.

Love you,

Cesar